How to Add Contacts in GBWhatsApp [Guide]By • Last Updated
When you use the GBWhatsApp app on your smartphone, it is easy to quickly add contacts from your phonebook. However, if you want to really add a contact to your WhatsApp account, there are some additional steps you need to take.
Table of Contents
How to Add Contacts in GBWhatsApp
Adding contacts in GBWhatsApp is super easy – just follow these steps:
- Open GBWhatsApp and sign in.
- On the main screen, click on the Contacts icon (top-right).
- On the Contacts screen, you’ll see a list of your contacts.
- To add a new contact, click on the plus (+) button at the top of the screen.
- Enter your contact’s name and phone number into the appropriate fields, and then click on the OK button.
- Your new contact will now appear in the list of contacts on the main screen.
How to Add a Contact from Address Book
If you have a Gmail account and use GBWhatsApp, you can add contacts from your address book.
- To add a contact, open GBWhatsApp and go to the main screen.
- Swipe left to see the list of contacts.
- Tap on a contact to open their details.
On the right side of the screen, tap on Add Contacts. In the Add Contacts dialog box, enter the contact’s email address and password. Tap on OK to add the contact.
How to Find Contacts in GBWhatsApp
If you’re looking to add new contacts to your GBWhatsApp account, there are a few different ways to do so. This guide will show you how to add contacts using the app’s main interface, as well as through WhatsApp’s contact import feature.
Add contacts using the Setting menu
If you want to add contacts in WhatsApp, you can do so using the Setting menu. Here are the steps you need to take:
- Open WhatsApp and tap on the three lines at the top of the screen.
- In the opened menu, select Settings.
- Tap on Add contact.
- Enter the contact details and tap on Next.
- You will now be asked to choose a method of contact management.
Tap on Phone number or Email address and enter your contact details accordingly. Tap on Save changes to save your changes.
Get Contacts info from other users
If you want to get the contact information of other users on WhatsApp, this guide will teach you how to do it.
To get the contact information of other users on WhatsApp, you first need to join their WhatsApp group. Then, you can use the “Send Message” button on their profile page to send them a message asking for their contact information.
Once they’ve responded, you’ll be able to get their full contact information by following these steps:
- Click on the user’s name in the “Message” box that appears after they’ve responded to your message.
- On the right side of the window that opens, click on “Profile Info.”
- On the next page, you’ll see a list of all of the user’s contacts. You can select any of these contacts to view their full contact information.
How to Delete Contacts in GBWhatsApp
In this section, we will be discussing how to delete contacts in GBWhatsApp.
First of all, you will need to open GBWhatsApp and then go to the Contacts tab. Here, you will see a list of all your contacts. You can either select one or more contacts and then press the delete button ( located at the bottom of the screen).
Alternatively, you can use the drag and drop feature to add/delete contacts from within GBWhatsApp.
Once you have deleted a contact, it will be gone forever from GBWhatsApp. If you need to retrieve any information related to this contact, you will need to search for it using the search bar at the top of the screen.
GBWhatsApp is one of the most popular messaging apps in the market. It has over 1 billion active users and continues to grow. GBWhatsApp allows you to add contacts easily from your phone’s address book. This guide will show you how to add contacts in GBWhatsApp.